Product Suggestions Needed - Please Help!

Free Member
dollar123
hi i'm fairly new to the wholesale thing.
all i am looking for is a product, that i could sell and make a good amount of profit on,
that the company is UK based and supply to theUK
and they have wholesale prices
please tell me any suggestions thanks

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi dollar123,

By fairly new, would that mean that you haven't sold anything or have been selling a few items here and there? If you haven't really sold much at all, I would suggest going through your own household, check through your closets and cabinets for things you no longer use (but still in good condition) and start with those. Starting out this way helps you (1) Hone your skills - taking pictures, creating listings and selling; (2) Gives you the chance to discover a product that may actually work for you. Plus there is no need for capital :)

Other ways to help you come up with products to sell would be -

* Through tv/magazine ads - watch out for current and upcoming trends.
* Your friends can also be a potential source. You can ask them what they plan on buying or need or what things they find hot!
* Even your own shopping list can give you clues. It might surprise you that most of what you need/want is pretty much what everyone around you needs/wants as well.

Is there anything that interests you at all? Many say it is often best to sell things/products that you (as a seller) are interested in or are passionate about, as it follows that it is often easier to do something you like or love!

We'd be happy to help you locate suitable suppliers for products that interest you.

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
dollar123
i have not been selling anything recently, but i was looking to make a living on selling items on ebay. i know this is dooable, but i need someone to reccomend me a good product that i could sell, a wholesaler that i can buy them off also but they must be in the united kingdom,
any suggestions of what to sell and wholesalers would be great
this is what i am looking for thanks

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi dollar123,

It would be difficult for me to tell you sell this particular product, I suggest you have to do a bit of looking around and see what people around your area are looking for.

Like, if I suggest you sell bikini's (since I live in a tropical country) but its actually winter in your end, obviously it won't sell!

Think of products that are popular in your geographical location and general population. Generally, it would be safe to say electronic accessories as everyone is looking for the next in thing or clothing (including shoes, bags and accessories) perhaps. But it needs to be your call - you have to decide what you want to sell since this will be your business and you need to have that 'interest' or fire of some sort to stick to what you are doing/selling :)

Let me know once you have decided and we'll start locating suitable suppliers.

Cheers

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.