PSP and iPod suppliers?

agasssilovesme
I have my own online business in another area but want to buy my son a the new slim and light psp player for Christmas and my daught a nano ipod .the prices are astronomical or I keep getting Chinese scammers and being a single Mum can not afford to lose money..
I have being asking for quotes on Alibaba.com but just getting so many scammers as I already mentioned

I just wouled be so appreciated is someone could point me in the right direction to a Chinese or any company that can sell a psp player and nano ipod compatable with Pal and Australian standards that have good prices and I will not be scammed and lose my noney..

Any suggestions would be so much appreciated..

thanks for your time

Deb

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.