Self Defenece and Safety Equipment Supplier

irrabj1
Hello,

I have tried to find suppliers on Salehoo, but cant find any suppliers for self defence and safety products exept one, maybe any of you know of somebody good and reliable?

I found Link hidden: Login to view on google search but cant find any reviews on it, anybody that can tell me if they are good and reliable or not?

Irene

Last edited by fudjj on 27 Apr 16 10:34:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
SEO
Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Hello Irene,

Please find below some suppliers that you might be interested in working with:

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view is not in our directory but they have been in this type of business for several years. They also accept credit cards and PayPal which are considered as safe payment methods.

Hope this helps!

irrabj1
Thank you so much for your help.
Apreciate it alot.

Just a feed back from me about Salehoo supplier search, it is difficult to search for a spesific supplier. when I search on one spesific subject or product there is many different suppliers that are coming up even suppliers that dont have what i am searching for.
I dont know if i am doing something wrong in my search.
or if there is something you guys can do to make the search easier?

Thank you for your help in my search :-)

Irene

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.