Sellers of iPods and mobiles - Who to trust and who not to?

docterpharmacy
Hey whats up everybody? I'm new to Salehoo and after reading most of the postings in the forums the last night or so, are there any good sellers out there that are trustworthy? I am unsure of peeps who sell iPods and mobiles, please do help and tell me that there are actual wholesalers that do deliver and not just grab and dash... Take care everybody!

tab10us
just make sure that your supplier is reputable. if you're not sure about a certain website then make sure to ask people on salehoo through the forum if they know about them or not. Link hidden: Login to view is a good website with many different sellers that offer an escrow service that protects your shipment.

mana2006
Never really trust anyone. Make sure the facts make up your mind.

direct-consumer
Be very cautious with Nigerians, alot of them are scammers, atleast online.

In my opinion don't buy from any seller that does not accept paypal or credit cards. Unless they have good recommendations and you've used them several times before and can trust them.

Wire transfers and money orders offer you NO protection. Scammers love these payment methods.

Also be carefull on what type of payments you accept. I've received several fake money orders from customers (nigerians). Always make sure the payment clears before shipping the order. Some will even send fake confirmation paypal payments to your email. Check your account and make sure the money is there.

These are just a few tips and tricks i've learned over last couple years. Goodluck and be cautious when buying.

docterpharmacy
Thanks guys.I will keep all my facts str8 and get info from all of you. By any chance has anyone come across any good cellular phone connections? Anyone used a good source they could recommend? I'm looking for a supplier that can supply SE P900 AND P910 by Sony Ericsson. Well have a good weekend everybody!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.