4th of July

Serious Aussie buyers wanted for teaming up to buy in bulk!

traderking
Hi I'm from Sydney and I'm interested in PS3 / Xbox /PSP slim/ DSlite consoles + games
Count me in, :D

bayericlowe
Is this even still going on at all? NZTrade the new New Zealand site is the first place for australia trading.

cybervirus87
Free Member
hey guys,
I'm from Melbourne. Does any one of you know any good supplier/dropshipper for cheap Apple ipods?

Mind sharing?
Cheers!

thebenders
I'm interested in this aswell.

dv8duck
Free Member
I am interested in this too.........the problem most off the time is not the cost of goods but getting them shipped over here.

Regard
Danny

littlefeather1234
Sounds Great to Me!! I'm from Tassie and almost everything costs extra to ship here! Let me know when it gets close to the wire - deciding on type of product - $$ amount needed for stock - whatever. That is if I am not too late!!

musickat68
im a new member from Oz and would love to get involved

bevo09
Free Member
You can buy the PS3 Bundle in the UK for

angela123
I would like to know more about this too :) I am in Qld

asone
Hi I am from Sunshine Coast and looking for brand name tools.

littlefeather1234
Well - it's been awhile and haven't heard any more!! So this is what I am proposing....

We started online on Nov 18, 2009 in eBay. By Jan 2010 we were powersellers and have recently gone to silver powersellers. Not bad for a newbie we think! More importantly - we are making a profit.
Here is my point - we sell products which are well niched and that we originally never dreamt we would be selling.
So many of the posts here are about selling ipods and the like - Why would you want to go up against the big guys? To me, it just doesn't make sense.
It does make sense to find products which can be sourced and sold for a decent profit. NO MATTER WHAT THE PRODUCT! And this can be done fairly easily once ya know how!

What isn't easy to start with is buying in large volume. Filling a container and shipping it from overseas can become an expensive experience. ($10,000 - $20,000 all up - shipping alone is @$4,500 from China)
But if several of us got together and filled the container (splitting shipping costs) Wow! This would work!!!

So - I will follow this post with great interest to see if people are serious. If you are, then post here and we will definitely do something about it!!
Yes, you will need money to pay for your own product and some for shipping.
Awaiting your reply!!
Richard

surfchixs
Free Member
Hello..
Ozzie here LOLOL so want to do the ozzie ozzie ozzie oy oy yo here..
But im very very intrested in Surf wear Billabong, but mostlyu FOX RACING hoodies in bulk... happy to help anyone looking to do the same.. just email me im innnnnnnnnnn
Kind regards
Nicole.............Surf Chixs.

littlefeather1234
Hey Surf Chicks!
Are you buying from China? That's where we have been buying from. Have you found suppliers? Got samples to check quality etc?
We are almost ready to order and hoping a few people are serious about importing. Keep me posted?

surfchixs
Free Member
OMG.... lol yes hun been there done that........... started out in China... i have maybe 3 to 4 small time suppliers i really trust there.... the rest i wouldnt throw a stick at..... Yes i started very small... and im just mving to bigger bulf orders of 100 to 500 pce of the 1 item made for me as i know i can sell it or them very fast............. but expensive when your on your own..... i get samples alllll ways....... and only use paypal for payment safer that way................... id be very very happy to find a Fox racing wear buyer that wants hoodies and race Jerseys... as my clients are screammmmin for them.... finger crossed every one LOL...... to the post above... want any info just email hun... happy to help
Kind regards
Nicole
Surf Chixs

fudjj
Site Admin
Good to hear that things are working out well for you Nicole.

Not sure I read your post correctly, but it seemed that you were looking for Fox Gear. If I did read that right, then I would only suggest not looking for any Fox Racing Gear supplier in China, unless you are specifically dealing in fakes, as you won't find authentic Fox gear from mainland China.

If I misread it, just ignore that advice lol

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

gtdgaragesales
Hello everyone

I read this with a great deal of interest and noticed that some contributors said they are starting out and do not have much money to contribute.

I am just starting out in a serious way so I empathise with you but what I did was I spent about 2 years researching for stuff that people use very day, I could sell online, to find drop-shippers to supply my customers and to find software that allowed me to run my website the way I wanted to.

I have found one supplier (not much for 2 years of research), of printer cartridges and that is what I mainly sell. Not very high-class items to sell but they pay the bills.

For those that do not have much money to start their business online if you want can you send me a Private Message and I can show you how you can make some money following the way of no inventory costs.

Cheers

Neil Doran

worlds_most_wanted
Free Member

What isn't easy to start with is buying in large volume. Filling a container and shipping it from overseas can become an expensive experience. ($10,000 - $20,000 all up - shipping alone is @$4,500 from China)
But if several of us got together and filled the container (splitting shipping costs) Wow! This would work!!!

just curious as how you would go about customs clearance & the paper work etc. would each person have to file there own customs clearance? and how would everyones order in china be collected?

some shipping services from china offer shared space on there containers coming through to australia..

the amount you pay depends on the amount of square meters you take up on the container..

littlefeather1234
Customs and import - One shipping company needs to be involved to handle container. That way, all paperwork would be done thru them. Saves a lot of individual hassles. Each buyer has to submit details of manufacturer, product and location to shipping company.
Manufacturer s and individual buyers need to get product to port where leaving from. I have contacted several shipping companies and a few are willing to take care of this end and manage getting product to port.
If shipping as part of container (LCL) shipping is approx $260 - $290 per cubic meter. 32CM / 20ft container. $9000+
Shipping by full container would be @ $4500 to Tas and a bit less to Melbourne. + Tax and import duties.
Split this cost up between a few people and the shipping price goes down dramatically! And that will produce higher profit margins.
Will take a bit of cooperation between parties but hey! We can do this!
Do you have a product to import? From what port?
Anyone else want in on this? I fully intend to follow up - this is not just an exercise!

melissa75240
Free Member
I am looking for iphone 4gs 32 and 16gbs. and we are looking for atleast 500 of them. Can you find that for under 300?

balljoja
Free Member
I'm interested Aussie and it looks like I found a gold mine. But I want to play it safe. The supplier is in China.

balljoja

hayd87
Free Member
I'm interested Aussie and it looks like I found a gold mine. But I want to play it safe. The supplier is in China.

balljoja

Hi,

I am interested in grouping up/partnering with an aussie to bulk purchase items. If you are looking for someone to help purchase an amount of items please message me to sort something out!

Hayd

elogic
Hi,

I am just wondering where this is at now? I am in Sydney and would be keen to team up.

House of Zambeze
Australia|New Zealand|South Africa
+61 410 159 947 |+64 21 1735321|
info@houseofzambeze.com
Twitter: ofZambeze
FB: HouseofZambeze

fudjj
Site Admin
This is now quite an old thread and I'm not aware that it really went anywhere. I suggest the best option is to PM those that expressed their interest, at least those that expressed interest within the last 12 months.

It would be good to see some members get together on something like this to share the weight.

: )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

william232
Hi,
Thanks for your interest. Name a product you are interested in, I will open a forum for that product, we will see how many numbers we can get, then I shall contact the manufacturer direct and we can go from there.

Regards,
Jenmat

i am interested but where would the stock be held?

thanks

omlaptops
Hi mate,

I am from Auckland and I am currently a reseller for lots of electronics goods and I am very interested to purchase Apple, Sony and other well branded consumer electronics. I am happy to invest big....

Let me know how you want to do it.....

my contact - pankaj.trivedi@omlaptops.co.nz

Kind Regards
Pankaj Trivedi
Purchasing Manager
www.omlaptops.co.nz

Kind Regards
Pankaj Trivedi
Purchasing Manager

lukemcdermott
Free Member
Hi all,
I'm new to salehoo would prob be interested in buying name electrical brands can someone contact me and let me know what the go is..

Lukejmcdermott@gmail.com

efashion-wholesale
Directory Approved Supplier
We sell brand name designer apparel and our order requirement is only one case. Check us out online.

Trusted Supplier on SaleHoo since 2005.
Visit our online catalog: Link hidden: Login to view
100% Authentic Brands Guaranteed I Distribution and Sourcing of Popular Apparel™

general-grievous7
Is thread still active? The biggest seller is iphone 4, we need to buy those

bcurko_1
Free Member
Na mate thread's dead and pretty much gone.. although if the right offer came around I wouldn't mind doing a bulk buy in with other members.

nicobria
Free Member
I would be interesed in doing this as long product has a large demand, long life span and the profit margin is attractive.

graci061
Hi guys i'm interested in consumer electronics and would also like to team up with some serious sellers and buy in bulk.

I'm in Melbourne, please inbox if you up for this idea

planes
I've seen these buyer groups die awful deaths. My advice is to meet in person. Have everyone lay their IDs on the table and sign an agreement. I wouldn't do it any other way.

bpiekielna2010
Free Member
HI EVERYONE

GREAT IDEA! I AM INTERSTED IN DOING THIS. I BELIVE THAT TOGETHER WE CAN GET MUCH BETTER DEAL.

CONTACT ME toptrendygadgets@gmail.com

bkhan136
Directory Approved Supplier
I am from Sydney and i am also interested. We can also buy Bar stools which are also high in demand.

warreent
I would be interesed in doing this as long product has a large demand, long life span and the profit margin is attractive.

Sounds good. I am in for such a product

adamali-2011
Free Member
Hey I'm from Scotland, united kingdom, i really like to idea and would be happy to invest. I'm looking to buy bulk as it is so lets do this :)

paulz22
Hi

im from sydney, im interested in sports clothing, bodubuilding supplements and fitness equipment, count me in!!!

jennye
Free Member
Hi
I'm from Adelaide and am looking for new markets, count me in!

mita
Hi there

Im from new zealand and think its a great idea!! count me in..

importexportcoach
Free Member
Hi Everyone,

As you would all be experiencing the same thing and that is to get a great price on anything to be able to make a decent profit on ebay or websites you need to buy items in bulk with pretty high minimum order quantities. :idea:

My suggestion is we make an alliance and all those interested and willing to commit and put their money where their mouth is and we place a large order with Sony for example for the upcoming release of Playstation 3, or any other products we want to combine in and we all then reap the rewards. We can all sell on ebay and make some good money instead of wasting our time trying to find suppliers with small moq. The idea is not limited obviously to Sony it can be anything that a group of us is into or would like to sell, eg: Billabong, Osh Kosh, Nintendo, etc.

There are enough people in Australia wanting to buy off us all so it is not a matter of underselling each other as we would all have to agree on a minimum sale price, you can sell it for whatever you want thereafter.

Let me know your thoughts. Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Jenmat1973 :D :idea: :idea:

Hi,

Usually with branded items you need to be an authorized reseller (like Sony) however this may have changed?

If MOQ is getting you down did you know you can actually go to FIJI as that's a huge market with small MOQ. I would go through them for textiles, footwear and clothing (TFC) only - there is also a free trade agreement with out neighbors so you may pay 0% as opposed to 10% duty.

Also look at Pakistan (being the 2nd largest exporter of textiles in the world), Bangladesh and a few other places that don't have high MOQ, as these countries are 3rd world there is no duties (under an agreement with united nations).

Just my two cents

Alex C Ryan
Managing Director
Import Export Exposed
startimportingnow.com.au

-----
Free Video Shows You How To Import From China Easily & Build An Import / Export Business!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how