Suppliers wanted of Windows XP / Vista Software

Free Member
ourfamilybusiness
Hello everyone, id like to introduce myself. I just signed up for salehoo a few days back and ive loved every bit of this place since I stepped in the door.:)

Lol just thought id start off by saying that, but anyways my question as listed in the title pertains to OS software.

I am looking for a supplier that will provide Windows XP and/or Windows Vista at a decent rate. The only site ive found through here so far is Link hidden: Login to view but so far when I add items to my cart it says 'The Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition OEM is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item. Your Shopping Cart Is Empty'

I build and repair computers so I need good suppliers of all aspects of the computer field. Liquidation.com is absolutely lovely to say the least, as well as a few others ive found searching for bulk orders.:D Its just this software thats hard to come by. :cry:

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.