UK electronics Suppliers / Importers

24 Jul 06 05:50:09 pm

I live in the UK and have spent countless months looking and looking for Wholesale / Dropshipping sites for electrical goods (as these are not easy to replicate as clothes are)

I have had seversal problems with Clothes being removed and getting me banned once already from ebay so am now looking for an electrical dropshipper (PSP, xbox, car stereos, tvs, monitors)

i have looked through salehoo to the point i have gotten square eyes, i dont know if i am missing something but would be very grateful if someone could help and point me in a great direction as to where i can get some cheap merchandise from to make some mega money - UK would be best but if theres any cheap shipping ones out there that would be great too :D

Please help

~~~~~~~~~Smian ~~~~~~~~~

25 Jul 06 09:31:29 pm
Gday mate
Im in the same boat as you are in, only im an australian please add me to your yahoo messager list my name is Link hidden: Login to view or my main email is Link hidden: Login to view please add me as i have a site you may be interseted in

Site Admin
17 Sep 08 04:16:16 am
MK Enterprise is a reliable option. They are located in Hong Kong but offer international shipping as well as dropshipping services. Fellow Salehoo members have rated them with 4 stars and have given them excellent reviews. You can see them in the directory here...
Link hidden: Login to view
They have a great range of the latest brand name consumer electronics so it would be worthwhile checking them out.

I hope this helps and all the best :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at