Under Armour Sports Gear suppliers wanted

Free Member
16 Mar 11 07:59:31 pm
I am looking for a wholesaler that sells Under Armour Sports Gear at reasonable prices and is legitimate !!! Thanks.

Site Admin
17 Mar 11 12:50:39 am
Hi tryemout,

I spent considerable time searching, but unfortunately I failed to locate any. :( I then went to Under Armour directly to ask if they are open for distributors/wholesale purchases and here's their response:

To evaluate how your business would align with our current requirements, please complete the attached New Account Inquiry form and return it, along with the requested pictures, to newaccountinquiry@underarmour.com

This form is not an application; rather, it is a means for Under Armour to assess your potential partnership and to ensure we continue to provide excellent service to our existing customers.

So that we are able to thoroughly examine each of the many inquiries that we receive, we ask that you please allow 10 to 12 weeks to receive a response.

If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know and we will be happy to assist you as best we can. For our hours of operations and contact information for email, live chat, and phone please visit www.underarmour.com.

Let me know if you need a copy of the account inquiry form they sent. :)

Site Admin
17 Mar 11 09:16:21 pm
Hi tryemout,

There is one supplier is SaleHoo who distributes Under Armour products -
Link hidden: Login to view I suggest visiting their site and making an inquiry.

I have previously made contact with Under Armour through live chat and email. The representative I had a chat with suggested calling their independent sales team at 1-888-828-1547 for wholesale inquiries.

Below's the link to the email I received in response to the wholesale/reseller inquiry I sent -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.