Video Game Drop-Shipping

friendlyvender
Does anyone know of this. Does this exist. I only see wholesalers

Video Game Drop Shippers

And I'm mainly looking for the games themselves not the consoles.

Site Admin
fudjj
Having personal experience selling video games in the eBay market, I can tell you first hand that we made minimal margin on new games and we were dealing wholesale. All out best margins came from used games, which we also purchase in volume. Knowing how hard it was to make any money at all on new games and the sort of cash outlay we had to make to make such minimal profits, I can't imagine any dropshipper that would be able to give you a price that would even come close to allowing you to compete on eBay.

Just a personal opinion of course, but I really doubt that idea has any legs for you.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
friendlyvender
ok thank you

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.