Want New iPod Nano Urgently

Free Member
optimum14
Hi
I have several customers asking about the new ipod nano but so far the prices have been too high in order to worth the investment.

Does anyone know of anybody who sells the new ipod nano at a reasonable price. I am prepared to spen $200 per ipod.

Thank you all in advance
Kamara

ypaymore
Hello,i have the silver 4gb ipod nano Brand New for $200.00.If your interested let me know and good luck! :D

wholesalelist101
The prices of the new Ipod Nano are pretty much going to be the same everywhere you go unless you work out a deal with Apple. If you find a really low price then they are more than likely fakes so beware!

Free Member
polancoca
I have 2 new NANOS and 1 16gb Touch, let me know if you want them.

vintage-vigour
Hmm, I can just help you out with your woes. I happen to know of a supplier who's able to supply at a lower price than USD 200. But yeah, there's a MOQ of 5-15 (depending on the model) to begin with. If you are keen, do drop me a mail.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.