Wanted: wholesale video game consoles, games and accessories

Free Member
lilmoma4202006
Wondering where to buy video game consoles, games and accessories cheap and without a larger quantity purchase. THANKS :D

haus1028
Search the forum
Link hidden: Login to view

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
psp-lover
Wondering where to buy video game consoles, games and accessories cheap and without a larger quantity purchase. THANKS :D

Hi,
I can offer Consoles at low prices. I have a MOQ of 1 and offer FREE Dropshipping on all products.

I am also listed in the Salehoo Directory :)

My website is, Link hidden: Login to view

By the way Mods/Admins If I am listed in the directory, am I allowed to post my website on the forums?

Thanks.

bayericlowe
Anyone here had experience with Link hidden: Login to view yet?

PSP for $116 just seems unbelievable, I hope these guys have been in business for a long time and are legitimate.

psp-lover
yet?

PSP for $116 just seems unbelievable, I hope these guys have been in business for a long time and are legitimate.

Hi,
You have a mistake in your post. We do not offer our prices in United State Dollars ($). The price you have on your post is meant to be

bayericlowe
yet?

Hi,
You have a mistake in your post. We do not offer our prices in United State Dollars ($). The price you have on your post is meant to be

wholesalelist101
If you need a currency converter go to Link hidden: Login to view

bayericlowe
Still though, $217 is extremely cheap for a PSP (in USD) but after import tax would it be about $250?

Thanks for the answers.

jt-ltd
Not that cheap for a PSP they sell for around the same on eBya so no profit if selling on ebay and also their may be an importing fee aswell which means a loss!

bayericlowe
Not that cheap for a PSP they sell for around the same on eBya so no profit if selling on ebay and also their may be an importing fee aswell which means a loss!

If the import tax is high, there is no doubting the fact you won't make a profit.

Which is why its important to know what the taxes always are before you go and import something.

However, you could make a reasonable profit selling that item on bid-alot, eBay, uBid.com or even Yahoo! auctions if this is a factory sealed PSP and there was no import tax.

jt-ltd
Yes like above i agree ^^^. You need to find out more about how much it will cost about to import etc before purchasing stuff. Id give you advise on how to find out how much it will cost first but im not sure. Wil lsomeone who knows about impoerting fees say how people can find out about how much it will cost to import certain goods to the UK/USA.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have you tried Link hidden: Login to view?

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.