The Market Research Lab enables you to unearth profitable markets and find the items that shoppers want to purchase.
To start using the lab, log in to your SaleHoo account and click "Discover Products", within the Labs menu in the top navigation.
Here's a step-by-step guide for using SaleHoo’s Market Research Lab:
1. Select a category from the drop-down list under “Filter by Category”. Pick the category most relevant to the type of product you'd like to sell. If you're not sure yet, you can simply select “All”.
2. To find the products that are selling successfully, scroll the “Sell Rate” bar to at least 30-35%. This will tell you which of these products have been sold with a success rate of at least 30%. Going below 30% will include product results that haven't sold as well, or have not been sold out by other sellers.
3. The "Average price ($)" bar let's you filter products with prices set to your preference. Choosing an average of $105 will show you results of product prices averaging from $0 - $105.
4. Next you can tweak the competition filter to show "Low", "Medium", or "High" competition products.
6. To save a promising product, you can click “Save” in the top right corner of that product. You'll be able to review your top picks later in your “Saved Product Ideas”, which you can access at any time within the Labs menu.
7. Once you've found the filter settings that suit you, you can tick the heart in the top right corner. This will send you an email, periodically, with fresh new product ideas that match the filters settings. That way, you can keep your finger on the pulse without having to log back into the lab to check manually. If you change your mind later you can always click "Saved Filters" from within the Labs menu to edit or stop stop receiving the email updates.
Short URL to this FAQ: https://www.salehoo.com/u/E3dCQ