The Market Research Lab allows you to unearth profitable markets and find the items that shoppers want to purchase.
To start using the lab, log in to your SaleHoo account and click "Market Research Lab" in the top navigation.
Here's a step-by-step guide for using SaleHoo’s Market Research Lab:
1. Select a category from the drop-down list under “Filter by Category”. Pick a category closest to the type of product you'd like to sell. If you're not sure yet, you can simply select “All”.
2. To find the products that are selling successfully, scroll the “Sell Rate” bar to at least 30-35%. This will tell you which of these products have been sold with a success rate of at least 30%. Going below 30% will include product results that haven't sold as well, or have not been sold out by other sellers.
3. The "Average price ($)" bar let's you filter products with prices set to your preference. Choosing an average of $105 will show you results of product prices averaging from $0 - $105.
4. Next you can tweak the competition filter to show "Low", "Medium", or "High" competition products.
5. You can also search for specific products using the search box. Do note however, that should your search return with no result/s, this could mean that the products are not too popularly searched for by consumers.
6. Now you'll be able to see all the popular products for selling online that meet your preferences. It's time to decide which ones you'd like to sell! Don't forget to consider the other data available to you, such as the average sale price.
7. To save a promising product, you can click “Save” in the lower right corner of that product. You'll be able to review your top picks later in your “Saved Ideas”, which you can access at any time just below the search box.
8. Once you've found the search settings that suit you, you can tick the box next to “Email ideas” to receive an email once a week with fresh data. That way, you can keep your finger on the pulse without having to log back into the lab. If you change your mind later you can always click "Update subscription preferences" at the bottom of any of the emails to stop receiving updates, or you can manually edit them under "My Subscription".
Short URL to this FAQ: https://www.salehoo.com/u/E3dCQ