Home eCommerce Blog

eCommerce Blog

Microphones: Monday Market of the Week

Microphones: Monday Market of the Week

While you might imagine that it's a fairly recent piece of technology, the microphone has been around since 1877 -- and today, you can find one in all sorts of electronic devices, including cameras and cell phones, not to mention the standalone equipment used in the film, television, and music industries.  According to a research piece published by Markets and Markets, the microphone market could be worth $1.81 billion by 2020.  That's definitely a big pie, and as a retailer, it makes...

Continue reading
Microphones: Monday Market of the Week

Chest Freezers: Monday Market of the Week

Unless you have a large side-by-side refrigerator/freezer combination, digging into your freezer and making room for all your frozen food can be, well, a nightmare. And finding exactly what you want when you want it without having to play a very cold game of Tetris... that's even worse. The good news is there's a solution: For anyone who enjoys cooking or hosting parties, or anyone who has a large family, it's probably time to invest in a chest freezer. Chest freezers practically provide... Continue reading

Turntable: Monday Market of the Week

With the recent comeback of vinyl records plus the ever-growing trend of hip-hop music, professional turntables are highly sought after. The most basic use of a professional turntable is for playing vinyl records; more popularly, it is used by DJs as a musical instrument for manipulating records to produce sound variations. Continue reading

Wine Coolers: Monday Market of the Week

I ventured over to the SaleHoo Market Research Lab today and found some great results for wine coolers. These special refrigerators keep your wine at just the right temperature consistently, to ensure you can always appreciate a good glass when you want one. But what makes these coolers so popular in the lab's results? As I've checked out wine experts online, I've learned that about 90% of wine is meant to be consumed the year it’s released. The remaining 10% is meant to be aged. That... Continue reading

Microwave Oven: Monday Market of the Week

Look around most households these days and chances are, you will see a microwave! Microwaves are a basic necessity almost all kitchens should have. Whether you’re in a rush (heat up those leftovers, please!) or not in the mood for preparing food, this kitchen appliance saves time and energy in cooking meals. But of course, not all microwaves survive a lifetime and these little helpers need to be replaced, too! The hype of kitchen remodeling or acquiring a new place calls for the... Continue reading

Washing Machines: Monday Market of the Week

With hectic schedules where everyone’s always rushing off to work, having reliable appliances at home to ensure that your daily needs are met is indeed a blessing! A home can hardly be considered complete without these appliances. The microwave lets you cook or re-heat food in a fraction of time, the dishwasher keeps your dishes clean with hardly any effort on your part, the coffee maker ensures you have a fresh brew to start your day, and of course, your washing machines help you do one... Continue reading

Are You Selling On Bonanza Yet? Learn How in 3 Easy Steps

There's been a lot of interest in the Bonanza marketplace lately, so we've asked them why people should sell there and how to go about it. This post is their answer, outlining what Bonanza is, why people are choosing to sell there, and how get started. Continue reading
Loading more blog posts... View More Blog Posts

Want to know what sells best on eBay?

Become a free SaleHoo member and we'll give you our top four niches for 2016. These are niches you can almost ALWAYS make good profit in. We'll also give you contact details for our favorite suppliers in those niches, so you can get started selling today.