SaleHoo is an online wholesale directory and community for online traders, eBay sellers, and traditional retailers. We have a huge directory you can use to find a wholesaler, dropshipper or manufacturer for pretty much any product you can think of.
We also realize that having a great directory won't do you any good if you don't know where to begin, so we also provide a vast array of training materials, customer support and community activity to help online sellers get their businesses off the ground!
SaleHoo was established in 2005 by New Zealanders Simon Slade and Mark Ling, and now employs 29 staff in four different countries, with a strong supporting network of eBay powersellers.
What We Do
We provide 75,000 (and counting!) individuals and businesses around the world with:
- A wholesale directory containing over 8,000 verified suppliers located in more than 100 different countries.
- Extensive business education, covering everything you need to know to find products at the best wholesale prices and resell them for a profit! Training includes information on business set up, wholesale product sourcing, importing and eBay selling.
- Market research software for analyzing eBay product niches.
About the company
SaleHoo is based in the beautiful garden city of Christchurch, New Zealand. We also have staff in Australia, the US and Asia, which means that our members can occasionally take a break from the fascinating New Zealand accent. You can even pop in and see us at work on our office camera.
We love foosball, M&Ms, long walks on the beach, the smell of freshly cut grass, and the fact that we have a supplier for ostrich feather boas in our directory.
Awards and Press
- Deloitte Fast 50 2010 - 44th fastest growing company in NZ: The Deloitte/Unlimited Fast 50 index celebrates the innovation, growth, and success of growing businesses in New Zealand. In 2010 Doubledot Media was ranked the 44th fastest growing company in New Zealand. This was our second year in the index.
- Air New Zealand Cargo Canterbury Export Awards 2010 - Small to Medium Exporter of the Year Finalist: The Air New Zealand Cargo Canterbury Export Awards celebrate and recognize the oustanding achievements of exporters in Canterbury.
- Champion Canterbury Awards 2008/2009 - Global Operator Finalist: The Champion Canterbury Awards, celebrate business excellence, passion and success recognizing the contribution both small, medium and large enterprises make to the vitality of the Canterbury region. We were a finalist in the Global Operator category.
- Vero Business Awards 2009 - Finalist: The Vero Excellence in Business Support Awards 2009 recognize excellence in the field of business support. The Awards honor entities and individuals who make real contributions in providing quality products and services, making life easier for business owners. We were a finalist in the 'one too many' category.
- AmCham Export Awards 2008 - Exporter of the Year Finalist: The AmCham-UPS Awards celebrate success and innovation in the import, export and investment sectors between New Zealand and its second largest trading partners, the US.
- Deloitte Fast 50 2008 - 23rd fastest growing company in NZ: The Deloitte/Unlimited Fast 50 index celebrates the innovation, growth, and success of growing businesses in New Zealand. In 2008 SaleHoo was ranked the 23rd fastest growing company in New Zealand.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2008 - Winner: The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program recognizes technology companies that have achieved the fastest rates of annual revenue growth in Asia Pacific during the past three years.