Black Friday - Has anybody used this supplier?

17 Mar 11 12:05:55 pm
Ä° want to learn about something.
I found this site
They sell guitar about gibson ibanez etc. And their prices very cheap.I'm get suspicious about their product original or what?
Anybody know something about this site

Site Admin
21 Mar 11 01:46:36 am
Hi Mithat60,

Welcome to SaleHoo! :)

It seems no one has bought from the site yet, or none has left any feedback online. It's not surprising though since a whois domain check shows that Link hidden: Login to view was just recently created, September of 2010.

I haven't used Link hidden: Login to view and I cannot recommend it personally, however I strongly advise you not to use Western Union if in case you decide to buy from this site. Credit cards/Paypal will give you the chance to get your money back in case something goes wrong.

Kind regards...

Site Admin
21 Mar 11 09:54:47 pm
Hi and welcome Mithat60,

In case you haven't searched through the directory we also have reliable guitar suppliers -

Link hidden: Login to view - Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view - Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view
- Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps, cheers :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at