Drop Shipping Advice Needed

13 Sep 15 09:16:46 pm
Hey, I'm new to drop shipping and wholesaling and had a few questions about selling. I've recently just got out of reselling products from aliexpress.com because the products weren't as great quality as I wanted them to be for my customers. The pros of ordering from aliexpress were that the markups were great, I could purchase an item for 15$ and sell it for 40$ no problem. But with my brand I want to sell more quality product and I don't have the time to constantly fulfill orders with 100 different supplier sizing charts. Also, another advantage was that I didn't have to order an expensive MOQ of 100+, when one product was sold off my site, I simply ordered one product from the supplier at a time. Making my initial investment 0$. I figured in order to solve my quality issues and timely order fulfillment process I should get into drop shipping but I'm not sure they operate the same way. And if they do, how big would the markups be for me? I have a great eCommerce website with excellent traffic and am looking to resell items without having to buy in bulk. Thank you.

Site Admin
13 Sep 15 10:03:33 pm
Hi Sean and welcome to the forum,

The previous set up that you mention sounds exactly like drop shipping actually, only difference was that they seem to be shipping to you direct, rather than shipping direct to your customer. Now typically you aren't going to make that type of margin on your average dropshipped product unfortunately.

Have you spoken to your supplier about the quality issue?

With that type of margin available on such a low volume purchasing agreement, I would be doing what ever I could to stay with the supplier if I were you. So if you haven't discussed the quality issue, it might be well worth approaching with them before looking elsewhere.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Directory Approved Supplier
14 Sep 15 02:39:43 am
Hi Sean

Glad to see your question here.just like mark says you do dropship but not direct to your customer.I think it may be a little inconvenient for your business. Have you think about finding a supplier to offer dropship program to your customer directly? we are banggood.com, an e-commerce company offers dropship program and ship many different kinds of products all over the world. you can find the followed site to learm more about our dropship program:
Link hidden: Login to view
if you want to know details ,just feel like to PM me or contact us :
Personal Email:pengjinghui@banggood.cn

If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.