Thanks to our corporate partners for building alongside us.
Here at SaleHoo we recognize that one of the most effective ways to reach our business goals is to partner with like-minded companies. That's why we're always looking to form mutually beneficial relationships with suitable companies that share our belief in providing maximum value to the customer.
To learn more about SaleHoo and our products, please download our brochure.
What we offer our corporate partners
- Access to over 100,000 members with whom we have a strong ongoing relationship.
- An opportunity to extend the reach of your brand.
- Distinguish your customers or clients as important, unique and special by providing them with exclusive offers on our services.
- Improve the services available to your customers without increasing your costs.
- Direct dealing with senior management to structure a partnership that suits your needs.
- We are open to a range of partnership ideas, either with related companies or companies that offer complementary products or services.
Here are just a few of the business types with whom we feel partnering could be of value:
Online selling platforms
Auction management software
Shipping / Storage
Online payment processing
Currency exchange / Exchange rate data
Online selling advice / Tools
If your company offers products or services that could be complementary to SaleHoo, we'd love to hear from you.
Since 2006 SaleHoo has been in partnership with the eBay developers program to develop applications and software that allows members to carry out market research that would otherwise be nearly impossible to perform. We continue to work with eBay to bring even more usability and benefits to members.
SaleHoo is working with FedEx
to bring our customers the best shipping advice available from the worldwide leaders in logistics.
Partnering with ClickBank
has been instrumental in SaleHoo's success. Since day one ClickBank has offered us a reliable and secure payment gateway to process all transactions that occur on the SaleHoo website. ClickBank also provides us with an excellent platform to manage our affiliate program.
The Wholesale Forums
is the UK's leading wholesale and B2B community. The Wholesale Forum's community of over 100,000 members offers free business support and advice to online retailers in the UK and all over the globe.
If you have any further questions or want more information about partnering with SaleHoo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about SaleHoo or our products, download our brochure.