Looking for inflatable boats and kayaks also Ghillie suits

Free Member
25 Feb 10 04:44:44 pm
I need to find a drop ship supplier for Inflatable boats (RIBs) and kayaks. I also would like to find a drop ship supplier for Ghillie suits.

I did a search and found some info on inflatables but it didn't really help me. I found nothing on Ghillie suits.

Site Admin
2 Mar 10 01:11:06 am
Hi dtdistribution,

Here are a couple of suppliers that have inflatable kayaks, please check them out:

Link hidden: Login to view

Also please visit this post for additional suppliers:

I was able to locate two suppliers for ghillie suits:

Hope this helps. Cheers! :)

And we'd really appreciate it if you could rate or add a review about the supplier you will be buying from. To rate or add a review simply visit the Supplier's profile by clicking on the 'More Info' link. Many thanks!:)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.