Wholesale Android Tablets From China

Directory Approved Supplier
nearbyexpress
NearbyExpress.com offers a practical approach to buy a new Tablet PC and accessories for your device. We are specialized on selling best Android Tablets with Android OS and other gadgets. All our tablets in this guide are based on A10 processor and built in the latest Android 4.0(ICS) OS. And We have been committed to providing customers with the best quality products and service.

Link hidden: Login to view

ausbargainbasement
Hi what is the warranty on these tablets and what are the return conditions. Thanks

nearbyexpress
Hi
Warrany is 12 months. If the item is defective, you can request replace or refund within 3 days.

Free Member
repcomline
3 days but for example i from to venezuela, the shippin is one month and your warrantie for me is 3 days ?

erick arzola Venezuela
nearbyexpress
no. I mean you should request replace or refund winthin 3 days after you recieve the product. not you should shipping within 3 days.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.