DHGate.com seller, Eric - a scammer

jhfyong
Hi Guys,

Please beaware of a seller call eric that sells USB memory sticks on Dhgate.com.He is a scammer and sells fake usb memory sticks.

He refused to replace a DOA stick and wants me to buy more outside of Dhgate and pay with western union.

:cry:

lizton
Did you report him to DHgate. They'll would probably take him off their listing especially if he's trying to bypass them.

I've done a few like that at EC21 and they take them off straight away. :lol: :D

jhfyong
Hi lizton,

I have reported them to DHgate but not good came from it. I later found out that sony never made 32Gb flash sticks.

Still aware from Link hidden: Login to view that also belongs to this scammer.

kris4christ
You also need to beware of a seller called acer on dhgate he sales fake item, he had a 80 video i pod and i ordered a lot and found out they were fake and then had a hard time getting my money back.

kristine

jhfyong
Hi Kris4christ,
I am interested to know whether you opened a dispute and how DHgate handle the dispute.I have a dispute open with another scammer/seller dhnewcompany on dhgate.
It seems that you need to send back the item to the seller within 5days of opening a dispute. I was not clear about that so I did not sent the FAKE iphone back to the seller.
So what did you do in your case?

Appreciate your advice.

JYONG

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how