Genuine place to buy Wholesale USED 14K Gold

Free Member
juanm
I need source Wholesale USED 14K Gold thank you.
Also if you can what best sellers for this scarp gold 14K gold I have someone paying me $22 per ounce but want to know if there's somebody better?

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi juanm,

I'll try to work on your request. Will be back soon! :)

Cheers!

Irene
Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi juanm,

Thank you for waiting.

For your two questions. :) Where to buy – I didn’t see any wholesaler online selling used / scrap gold, but there are loads of companies eager to buy your scrap gold. Since 2008, gold’s value has always been skyrocketing.

Where to sell – the one with positive feedback I’ve seen is Link hidden: Login to view
Related articles for this gold buyer - Link hidden: Login to view Link hidden: Login to view
forum posts/feedback - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)

Irene
fm1234
I'm sorry, did you say you are selling scrap 14k gold for $22 per ounce? Or did I misunderstand?

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.