Electronics Accessories supplier wanted

sizzlingproducts
I want to sell electronics accessories and computer parts on ebay and amazon and I was looking for suppliers which offer competitive price. I was looking for liquidator/wholesaler and can buy in low moq because i am on low budget. Can anyone advise me on how to compete on ebay and amazon. Please Help.

Site Admin
fudjj
You would need a very decent operating budget to buy wholesale in this range, at least in a volume that would give you at least a chance of any margin on sites such as ebay, so I doubt from what you have written regarding your budget that wholesale would be a viable option.

Liquidations, yes, you do see electric acc loads at times, although they aren't what I would call very common. You will also have issues with a high percentage of that type of load being defective as it would most likely be made up from customer returns, and the surplus electrical loads usually have the highest defect rate.

Computer parts, again, you do see some parts, but mostly full units, and then you would have moq amounts around 50 units and so on.

I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but liquidation.com is the type of place you are going to find what you are looking for If you do buy from there you really do have to research the seller well, and make sure you know the shipping price, they are well known for the extreme shipping charges on lots.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.