Looking for DVD Supplier of TV Show Boxsets

maya-s-rose
I'm looking for a USA wholesale supplier to use for box set TV shows.

I've checked out VPD but I don't have a business certificate - so I don't think I can purchase from them. Any other suggestions?

thapac5
Link hidden: Login to viewwebsite.

maya-s-rose
Thanks. I've checked them out - but as I am reading in these posts - it's illegal to purchase there because they're 'bootleg' copied versions.

haus1028
Link hidden: Login to view

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
rene6985
VPD is so expensive, i can't even sell what I bought.

Free Member
vigilanteshop
Play.com have a major list of dvds games at great prices. up to 80% off

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I'm looking for a USA wholesale supplier to use for box set TV shows.

I've checked out VPD but I don't have a business certificate - so I don't think I can purchase from them. Any other suggestions?

You can contact Link hidden: Login to view they are a very large manufacturer and distributer of movies and boxsets. However If you are trying to buy boxsets wholesale to sell on ebay. You might as well give up your search for a wholesaler. Boxsets have a wholesale price of about $4.00 below Retail Price. Making them impossible to sell on ebay with Used Boxsets taking most of the sales.

Most of the sellers that are selling boxsets are doing 2 things. Buying them in store liquidations, overstocks, Or buying bootleg copies and selling them.

Well anyways hope this helps a little.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.