- How to Choose Products That Sell 00:01:13
- 3 Types of Product Models 00:08:34
- My Foolproof Shopify Selling Strategy 00:03:46
- Solve a Problem, Build a Brand 00:09:12
- The Most Profitable Niches in Dropshipping 00:02:46
- Could this be: How to Find Reliable Suppliers 00:04:22
- The Criteria for Winning Products 00:07:36
- 3 Product Platforms Made for Dropshipping 00:02:43
- SaleHoo: Where You Find Profitable Products 00:11:13
- SaleHoo Dropship : The Shopify Integrator 00:08:11
- Bonus Resources on SaleHoo Educate 00:02:45
- What's Trending Online? 00:03:43
- Coming Up With Product Ideas 00:03:43
- Defining Your Niche and Audience 00:01:32
- Choosing Your Winning Product 00:07:06
- Discover Hot Selling Products Using Google Trends 00:05:39
- Researching Your Competition Using Instagram Hashtags 00:06:16
- Understanding Your Audience and What They Want 00:02:21
- How to Use Keywords to Increase Traffic 00:03:59
- Getting started on Shopify 00:00:36
- Signing up for a Free Shopify Account 00:25:58
- How to Come up with a Cool Store Name 00:22:23
- Set Your Brand Voice with a Mission Statement and Slogan 00:05:35
- How to Create an Awesome Logo (for Free!) 00:15:42
- Selecting Your Store Blueprint with a Shopify Theme 00:16:27
- Setting Up SaleHoo Dropship 00:02:20
- Aliexpress-SaleHoo Dropship funnel 00:01:31
- Writing the Perfect Product Copy 00:11:35
- Writing the Fine Print and Legal Stuff 00:06:49
- Adding Navigation Menus, Headers, and Footers 00:04:30
- The Shopify Apps You Have to Have 00:04:56
- What to Do Before Your Store Goes Live 00:00:32
- Creating a Facebook Business Account 00:05:30
- Setting up Your Facebook Pixel 00:07:56
- Social Proof Your Social Media 00:04:44
- Optimizing Your Social Media Posts with the Later App 00:03:44
- How to Use Coupon Codes to Increase Your Conversions 00:02:41
- Set Up Email Automation and Pop Up Form 00:12:38
- How to Scale Your Store like a Pro 00:00:43
- Facebook Ads 101 00:28:28
- Getting Started with Google Ads 00:09:18
- 4 Unique Influencer Marketing Strategies 00:05:54
- Building a Customer Support System That Works 00:02:05
- Calculating Your Bottom Line 00:05:52
- You're Ready to Succeed! What to Do Now? 00:01:11
What's Included in This Course?
You'll learn everything you need to know to create, find problem solving products and launch your own Shopify store with a focus on dropshipping.
Why Choose the Dropship on Shopify Course?
You want to start a dropshipping business? This course will show you how to do it the right way and help to fast-track your success.
Improve Your Chances of Success
Starting an online business isn't easy. This course will show you exactly how to do it the right way.
Gain Financial and Personal Freedom
Live your dream life. Learn how to build a business that gives you greater control over your time and money.
Look "Under the Hood"
Most courses only tell you how. This course shows you how to apply the lessons with a real product launch case study.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We're so confident that you'll get a tonne of value from this course. If you're not 100% satisfied, you can request a refund.
Meet Your Instructor
Sarah Li is a Dropship Educational Specialist at SaleHoo. She has been selling online for 3 years and has run 4 successful stores with over 10,000 customers. Her favorite thing about dropshipping is that it gives everyone the opportunity to make their business ideas come to life on a small budget. In her spare time, she likes to surf, travel, read, and play with animals.
- Lifetime access
- 6 hours of training across 56 in-depth videos
- Live case study of real product launch
- Lessons from a multiple 7-figure store owner
- 20+ bonus educational resources
- Personal email support
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
"If you're unhappy with SaleHoo for any reason whatsoever, we'll give you a full refund. Just email your receipt to email@example.com."
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is for anyone who wants to build a successful Dropshipping business using the Shopify platform. We will guide you through the process of creating, launching and scaling your own store.
We will be building a Dropshipping business using Shopify. We will guide you through finding the right products that you can sell for a profit, creating your Shopify store from scratch, including website setup and logo creation, creating Facebook ads, using the Oberlo tool to automate orders, and managing a successful Shopify account.
You will get access to 6 hours of training across 56 in-depth video lessons. You’ll also receive 20+ educational resources to support the long-term growth of your business.
After launching the Shopify store that we show you in the case study, we received 15 orders and sales of $713 in just 1 month. Furthermore, we obtained 137 email leads and over 13,000 website visits that we will be able to retarget with email campaigns and Facebook ads.
Leads turn into audience members, and audience members turn into customers. To have a solid foundation for long term growth, you must invest in building your audience and community. Through the collection of customer emails, building brand recognition on social media channels, and finding audience members in your given niche, you are developing sales leads that result in a snowball effect of sales in the long run.
Dropshipping is different from Amazon FBA in a variety of ways, but particularly in the areas of marketing and community management. As Amazon is already a trusted platform, you typically do not need to create social media pages for an Amazon FBA product. People shopping on Amazon often know what they are looking for, and it is more important to rank high in keywords and product reviews. The downside? Much higher initial investment, less control over your brand image, and price competition with similar products on Amazon. Conversely, dropshipping allows you the opportunity to curate a brand and audience from scratch, and you will be able to reach your audience in much more direct ways such as social media and email. While this may initially take more time and effort to develop, presenting a strong brand image across multiple platforms can pave the way for a much larger product offering and more engaged customers in the long term, compared to an Amazon FBA brand.
You can purchase the Dropshipping on Shopify Course, give it a try, and if it doesn't live up to your expectations you can simply ask us for a refund. If you decide that you'd like a refund, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt number.