Here are some comments:
1. Alot of ebayers user doba.
Yes and no, a lot use a mix of suppliers. But Doba is a good start
2. Alot of them also use the push it to market place feature.
True not always a good idea it seems working for some
3. Its better to write your own description for the item from doba.
Yes but don't write a novel
4. Always lower the price some...add around 30-40% to the wholesale cost.
Good luck with 30-40%, depending on items you are happy if you get 5%
5. Always research
True, know your competition... and your products
6. Run auctions along with store items, to drive traffic to your store.
True, but watch out for eBay fees...
Some blame Doba like crazy, we also use Doba and are quite happy. Be aware that some of their suppliers need 8 business days to ship... other sell their products over the retail price, at several drop inventory from 100 to 0 in minutes... but with experience all dropship companies have these problems.