Welcome to the forums!
I'm afraid Frank's right. It would be very difficult to find a member who's had success at dropshipping to readily divulge their products, suppliers and other other info that has contributed to their success - it just won't be fair.
I'm sure those who have been and/or are successful at dropshipping have done their fair share of research and I encourage you to do the same.
To help you determine what products are selling well on eBay, you can do the following -
1) Check out the popular searches and most popular products on eBay:
Popular searches: Link hidden: Login to view
Best selling products: Link hidden: Login to view
eBay pulse: Link hidden: Login to view
2) Perform completed listings searches for products or brand names to see the conversion rate and average selling price.
To do a completed listings search, simply click the Advanced Search button next to the main eBay search box. Enter your search keywords as usual, and then check the Completed Listings box. Hit search and you'll see historical data for the previous 30 days. Successful items are in green; unsuccessful items are in red.
Another thing you might want to consider is our location. Different locations will mean different needs - so what may sell well for me or another member will not necessarily sell well for you. Again, this is another reason why you should take time to do your own research.
Although you may not have a particular hobby or interest, most people do and that's what you need to tap into - Try browsing through the net or reading magazine and see what people in your locality (if you sell locally) are into so you can try out a few of those products. You never know you'll get to uncover a really profitable niche this way. There are groups as diverse as knitting, stay-at-home moms, business, hiking, gluten-free support group, vegans, travel, children's theater, dieting, parenting, crochet, stamp collecting, pet care - the list goes on.
Remember that many of these hobbyists will also need components. For example, you may decide to sell embroidery threads, tools and patterns and how-to books; car parts; fabrics and trimmings.
Other ideas -
* Clothing: accessories, plus sizes, maternity, night wear.
* Kitchen: recipes, knife sets, toasters, microwaves
* Beauty: sunscreen, insect repellent, cosmetic & toiletry bags, men's grooming
* Homewares: towels, sheets, rugs, throws, cushions, vases, mirrors
* Special occasion: wedding supplies, party supplies, mother-of-the bride outfits, bridal shoes, birthday cards
* Garden : lawn mowers, gardening tool sets, composter
Also, visit Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view for more tips
Hope this helps somehow, it may not be the list of top 10 products but hopefully it'll help you find your top 10 :)
All the best!