My name is Sgt.Mark Edwards, I am an American soldier serving in the US Military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, As you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.We managed to move some funds belonging to Saddam Hussien's family out from a bunker in Iraq.
We want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our share in a safe place.We will take 70%, my partner and I while You take the other 30%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq. Iraq is a warzone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the funds out in one silver box, using diplomatic immunity.
This Transaction is risk free and has a diplomatic coverage whereby the consignment cannot be checked in port of Entry.Also,I regret if this email
surprises you but rather I just need your kindest of assistance.
E7 1st Class Sgt.Edwards
1st Armored Division in Iraq
NB RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL
NO way anybody could get away with this one!
John (aka bacpro)