1. If you're given the option to choose a listing form, select More listing choices.
2. On the Create your listing page, scroll to the Give buyers shipping details section.
Note: If you don't see a place to include international shipping costs, click the Add or remove options link.In the International shipping section, select Show international services and options, and then click the Save button.
3. In the International Shipping section, select one of these shipping cost options from the drop-down menu:
Flat: Same cost to all buyers
Calculated: Cost varies according to buyer location
4. From the Ship to drop-down menu, select Choose custom location.
5. Select the locations where you're willing to ship the item. You can select as many as you like. The locations you select will all be charged either the flat or calculated cost for shipping, depending on what you select in step 3.
6. Under Additional ship to locations, select any additional places where you want to offer shipping but want the buyer to contact you to find out the shipping cost.
Note: If you select the same location in steps 5 and 6, buyers in that location won't be told to contact you to find out the shipping cost.
7. Complete and submit your listing.