Hello and welcome Kevin :)
Finding a product with a high profit margin usually means finding a niche market.
Here are some products we have found to have good profit margins:
- Skin care (e.g. anti-ageing & acne treatment)
- Vacation-related items (swimsuits, crocs, sunblock)
- Homewares (towels, sheets)
- Accessories for electronics
- Crafts & hobby items
- Sporting goods
- Computers & computer parts
- Auto & motorbike
- Unique items/collectibles
However, bear in mind that we give out this list to anyone who asks! It is always most profitable to come up with your own niche market.
One of the best ways of doing this is just by selling some stuff from around the house that you no longer need any more. In the process, you will often stumble across items that sell really well that you would never have otherwise picked!
Good luck :)