any dropshipper that does not require a business license

22 Jun 14 11:49:28 am
hi guys, i'm looking for dropshippers that do not require business license to sign up with, i've browsed through the directory but no luck.

pls help me out.

Site Admin
22 Jun 14 08:45:47 pm
Hi Huibo and welcome to the forum

What sort of products did you have in mind and what geographical location are you looking for suppliers in?

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view
Site Admin
23 Jun 14 02:55:38 am
Hello Huibo,

Marc is right. Occasionally you may run into suppliers who want to see a business license before they will sell to you. It really depends on they type of products you want and where these suppliers are located.

These suppliers will generally have large minimum orders and wish to determine that you are serious about purchasing their goods.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at