Asian-resources.com - How are they as a dropshipper?

thecoolstuff2010
Hi everyone,

Would appreciate your feedback on:

www.asian-resources.com

I have tried to live chat and messaging.. However have not received any reply so far from asisan resources. Probably they are offline on ocassion of chinese new year. Am I correct?.

Looking for a drop shipping company. Is the above website reliable?.

Thank you heaps.

Regards,

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello thecoolstuff2010,

I checked our supplier's directory and found asian-resouces.com was previously listed in our directory and was removed after their site was down. I have reinstated their listing since their site is now up and running. So now you can refer to the review added by our Powerseller reviewer about this suppliers - Link hidden: Login to view

Them not responding might in fact be due to the fact that the are on holiday for the Chinese Lunar New Year.. Give them a try later this week.

Hope this helps :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
thecoolstuff2010
Thank you heaps for your response:).

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.