Aussie DVD Dropshipper looking for 2 online Sales Partners

miloomichi
We are looking for two online sales partners for our wholesale DVD distribution business.

Prospective applicants must have the following:

1) Current eBay and Paypal account with a knowledge of selling items on eBay
2) Be based within Australia
3) Enough free time to set up DVD auctions and manage emails/sales on a daily basis

We have a wide range of classic DVD titles which are guaranteed sellers on eBay.

There is No sign-Up fee or any upfront cash outlay - You pay only our wholesale price & shipping cost for what you sell and we ship directly to your customer.

We are based in Perth, WA and all items will be shipped from Perth, WA

Please contact Link hidden: Login to view for more information

qpha6890
uhm this sounds interesting. I thought I gonna give up my selling DVDs on ebay. Your post makes my day again. I will contact you soon.

Free Member
userexists
Do your DVDs come with Australian classificatation stickers?

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
ocoauction
Im fairly new to ebay but am currently doing a course on selling on ebay so I will only get better. Am in australia and could put in at least a couple hours a day!

annemy
Hi, Is this offer still available? I am very interested. I have been selling on ebay, off and on, for a few years. I have 100% positive feedback, with over 800+ positive comments. thanks.

vertexnetwork
no i feel bad that i am not from au , man some luck could be used in those days . do you think i should move ? :)

tateb
I am very interested in this, I am a SAHM and need something to do with my spare time

Currently I am just selling odds and ends on ebay, but would love to get more into a business and sell DVD's.

Free Member
userexists
Did anybody hear back from the original poster here?

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
wendy_mccallum
I'm already selling DVD's in the States but would like to do so here in Aus let me know if this is still on offer.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hello Wendy,

Not too sure about the offer, this thread is relatively old - back in 2009.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.