Aussie Plus Size, Lingerie Drop Shipper Wanted

Free Member
jan171
I am new to this site,(tonight) and am having great difficulty in finding Aussie Drop Shippers,in particular, for Plus Size Lingerie. Is anyone able to assist.

Site Admin
fudjj
What market are you looking to sell through jan, ebay? If so I would think that you would need to be really lucky to find anyone that could provide you with a droppshipping service that would make it possible to turn a profit.

I know there is a lot of lingerie on ebay.au coming straight out of China at some crazy prices, something like $2.00 a garment, makes it very hard to compete with dropshipping.

If you are looking at some sort of party plan market, or other retail exposure, I would suggest taking a look at Link hidden: Login to view Minimum quantities, very competitive prices, even when the shipping is factored in.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
jan171
Thanks for your reply,
Yes, I was looking at selling through Ebay, as there is very little in Plus Sizes that is of quality and difference to the elcheapo stuff already on there.

I have checked out Lingeriemart and their shipping is just way over the top.

Are there any Aussie Drop Shippers out there with anything at all that may sell??

Site Admin
fudjj
I found a Gold Coast comany some time ago that would dropship, but you needed to have one of their sites stocked with their items, and they had no margin left in it at all. All you would be doing is paying out to them for the site.

I would pass on the name, but I can remember to be honest. I found it with a simple Google search, dropshipping lingerie, Aust only...something like that.

Your best bet might be to save a little capitol and buy in some liquidated stock when available, that would give you the best bet to make money on ebay.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Free Member
jan171
That may not be a bad idea, but I actuall joined Salehoo in the hope of finding some Aussie Drop Shippers. There doesn't appear to be any at all, that sell anything. Plus size Lingerie was my preference but I am more than keen to look at anything.

Site Admin
fudjj
Unfortunately trying to compete in a forum like ebay with a dropshipping set up is almost impossible. You have the problem of serious power sellers buying direct and selling below true wholesale.

Then you are trying to compete by trying to sell products that are at best, past true wholesale prices with most companies offering the service so you really are behind the eight ball straight.

You will find a lot of people trying to come to terms with that set-up, but dropshipping caompanies are the only real winners in that little deal!

Good luck jan, you never know what door you might be able to open, but at least you are in the right place to try : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at...
"Link hidden: Login to view
"Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
Free Member
sahatiel
The first link (Delicate Secrets) are actually rather expensive (despite what they try and tell you). Also, I wouldn't recommend their turnkey website to anyone. They say it's a one-off cost, but expect you to pay $299 each year to get it started! They offer custom graphics, but it looks like a 15 year old's first go in Photoshop. So i asked them to use graphics I designed, and they never got installed.

It took almost 2 months to get the website running - but the products were all at ridiculous prices (some for less than what they sell at wholesale!), and after 4 months of business, I found out that customers were unable to purchase from my store at all due to a scripting error.

Not to mention that the hosting company that they use never installed the SSL certificate (that I paid for) correctly (though I have my suspicions that it never got done at all).

Their wholesalers list had maybe 3 companies still in business, so that was a waste of money as well.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.