Backpacking Gear - Dropshippers Wanted

info806
I am looking for drop shippers that have gear like small camping stoves and good selection of pack, hydration systems and so on. Basically everything for backcountry trips. I have found a few on here but items are sparse and some don't ship to Canada.

If I find success in a specific category or product I would then look at wholesale but small lots like 10-20 pieces.

Any help would be appreciated.

Site Admin
shane_salehoo
Have you tried Link hidden: Login to view ?

They are based in Canada as well.

info806
Yes I have. They actually don't really respond. I read in a thread somewhere else on these forums that, that is what they do. I am not going to do business with a company like that. Plus they really don't carry a lot of the kind of stuff I would buy.

Overall I think if I was selling toys or something there would be a ton here, this site is for a different kind of buyer I think. But for me none of the potential suppliers are of any real benefit and the list is pretty much non-existent.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.