Brand new to dropshipping. Any ideas for products to sell?

jncobrien
Brand new to dropshipping and not sure what to sell. I just want to get a little taste of what is yet to come, something to get my feet wet.

Free Member
wagtrading
You may want to look into Ebooks or small items under $50.

gentreee1
Does anyone know of any good dropshippers for digital cameras?

funnynegro
Don't listen to ajomaa1 he is an affiliate. That website has ridiculously high prices.

Free Member
jmadison
you can try Link hidden: Login to view

they offer a preloaded webstore and they dropship for you.

payless-brokers
IF I CAN OFFER ANY ADVISE, I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU SORT THRU SALEHOO SUPPLIER'S. SOME ARE OK, OTHER'S ARE JUST RETAIL SITES.. SALEHOO IS A GOOD STARTING PLACE, BUT IN ALL HONESTY NOBODY ON THIS FOURM IS GOING TO GIVE YOU AN UNBASIED OPINION ON A SUPPLIER, THE REASON FOR THIS IS THEY WILL CREATE A INTEREST IN THEIR SUPPLIER THEREFORE LOSE BUSINESS.. ie UNWANTED COMPETITION..

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Wow Lotta yelling up top :roll:

I am Not a personal supporter of Dropshipping as I have personally lost alot of money dropshipping.But if this is what you want to do.
I would suggest you make sure you find a supplier that does not run out of products. Some of the bigger dropshipers you can look at are.

Check out Link hidden: Login to view .
And Link hidden: Login to view

Both require a Setup Fee. But DBL has over 37,000 Products in the electronics and electronics accessories field. And sell only at wholesale prices. Not to mention they are the Largest electronics distributer in the United States and Guarantee same day Shipment on all orders before 4PM.

And as far as the above comment. I will give up the best suppliers I know of regardless of competition to other members. So you can just ask me what I know lol :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
payless-brokers
LIGHTINTHEBOX.. AUTHENTIC?? GENUINE?? I DON'T THINK SO..' USED' NAME BRAND GOLF CLUBS IN CHINA??? THAT'S A RED FLAG FOR ME!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.