Thank you

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello mutaaly,

Here's what I found for you -

Link hidden: Login to view

I know its not much but I hope it helps. All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
orchen
Why all prices are so high i can find on ebay the same for same cost where is my profits?
I really lost my way here i would be happy to get some help

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hello orchen,

There is a simple explanation for this: Wholesalers don't often list their bulk prices on their website. You will need to login or contact the wholesalers to view prices. Wholesalers do this to protect retailers like you.

It's so worth spending 5 minutes to sign up with wholesalers (or email them directly) and see how much the items are at different order volumes.

Try that and let me know how it goes. If you need help finding more suppliers, just let me know and I will run a search for you.

Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.