Converse & name brand makeup/cosmetics drop shipper needed.

12 Sep 16 12:28:25 pm
I run a fashion boutique online and I'm looking for converse sneakers and name brand makeup and skincare to add to my store. Not having much luck! Thank you!

Site Admin
12 Sep 16 06:40:18 pm
Hi Kristin,

Converse is a brand that is not accessible through regular wholesale channels, let alone dropshipping.

Here are two reasons why brand owners are very selective of their distribution channels
1. It lets them control and protect their brand.
2. It lets them control the price of their products

As for make up and skincare products, here are some dropship suppliers that you might be interested in working with:

Link hidden: Login to view

Now, although the suppliers listed above have names that start with "Perfume" or "Fragrance," they do carry cosmetics and other related accessories. Cosmetics especially branded ones are best purchased in wholesale. Why? The profit margin is minimal due to the fact that these branded cosmetics do not offer much of a discount to their distribution centers themselves.

Nonetheless, contact the suppliers directly to request for their wholesale price list. Let them know your order requirements so they can offer you the best possible price.

All the best!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at