Drop Shipper Managed Inventory Web Site Templates

Free Member
1 Nov 11 09:35:08 pm
Pardon me if this issue has been posted before, however upon exhaustive search I didn't find many relative answers, thus I'm posting it here.

I was wondering if anyone could assist me with introduction to a drop shipper with mass quantities of different merchandises in which are managed and handled in terms of drop shipping and returns, etc.

I would like to have the responsibility of advertising and drawing traffic to that site.

Site Admin
2 Nov 11 02:42:12 am
Hi Isocalusa,

Welcome to SaleHoo! Great to have you with us :)

Some dropshippers will not post that they do offer live data feed services, so if you see a dropshipper that you would like to do business with I suggest getting in touch with them directly so you can ask them directly about it.

Here are some suppliers that currently offer live data feed to their customers -
Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.