Drop shippers that offer PayPal as payment option - wanted

Free Member
26 Mar 10 02:27:02 am
hi, how are you guys, i'm just starting out in this business and don't know much about it. but this much i know - it's easier for me to use drop shippers that use paypal because that way i can pay my drop shippers once i receive the payment via paypal, instead of using my credit card or debit card.... help me out to find drop shippers that use paypal guys. really need money, my wife is pregnant jejeje

26 Mar 10 03:26:06 am
go to wholesalecentral.com

29 Mar 10 07:49:29 pm
We can help . our system is very easy for drop shipper to use , the reason as follows :
1.You can set different deliver address for different order .
2.You can order our goods at our online shop : www.tvc-mall.com
3.You will be informed about tracking number once the goods is send out to your customer
4.No information mentioned about TVC company in the parcel

China wholesale drop shipper especially acceries repair parts
Link hidden: Login to view sales@tvc-mall.com
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo
Site Admin
26 Oct 10 01:32:33 am
Hi bigtonito39,

There are several drop ship suppliers that allow Paypal for payment. Here are some of them:

Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view

URL is no longer available

You may search further in the directory with this preference by typing in 'Paypal' and filtering your option to dropshippers.

Hope this helps. :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.