Dropshippers with low MOQ's needed

beckya7277
HI!
MY NAME IS BECKY. I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING AND TRYING TO FIND THINGS TO SELL ON EBAY AND A WEBSITE I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING. I WAS JUST RECENTLY DIAGONISED WITH A TERMINAL ILLNESS AND HAD TO QUIT MY JOB. NOW THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO KEEP ME FROM LOSSING EVERYTHING.
HOW DO YOU FIND A NICH?
WHO DROPSSHIPPS CLOTHING WITHOUT MIN. ORDERS OR MIN. QUANTITY?
I REALY COULD USE SOME ADVISE HERE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP,
BECKY :(

Free Member
jimmy_huber
You can try

Link hidden: Login to view

And even search our directory for clothing companies that dropship here.

Link hidden: Login to view

As far as finding a niche that is something you will have to find through research on ebay and online to find the products and prices you can compete with. Its not easy finding a true niche .

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
greatebay9898
hello
i can supply brand shoes : nike jordan bape adidas dunk airforce etc. no min oder . i can acept you pay by paypal
msn: Link hidden: Login to view
thanks

Free Member
grahamg
Find that niche and max it out....thats the only way to make money on Ebay - I found a source in the UK for selling Fancy dress so its coming up Halloween and ive sold on average

Free Member
chenxianjie
thanks

i do not think you are selling authentic NIKE.all are fake and copies.
is paypal a 100% secure payment method?
the answer is not.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.