Dropshipping and addresses

10 Feb 15 04:44:48 am

There are a few apps and others things that benefit me having an address on my drop ship site. Can someone advise me what they have done? Obviously being online and dropship the only address I have is my home address, which not only seems unsafe but unprofessional. Can anyone advise what I should do, as it seems to really benefit me to have an address for my drop ship business and on the site. Thanks.

Site Admin
10 Feb 15 05:03:47 am
Perhaps consider taking a post office box, solves the issue of privacy and presents well as a business image.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.