Dropshipping - Do I order straight from Salehoo?

things-for-teens
do i order straight from salehoo or do i have to sign up with a dropshipper?
and are there any dropshippers that have shakawear or pro clubs?

wholesalelist101
You will have to deal directly with the dropshipper or wholesaler. Salehoo does not sell merchandise. They simply provide you with the information and tools needed to find a trusted supplier.

haus1028
If you have the money, go to Link hidden: Login to view I dropship but I'm about done with it. I'm getting in to buying in bulk.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
wholesalelist101
You can find some really good deals on Liquidation.com!!! Just pay attention to the shipping. Sometimes it can be really expensive. I think I will agree that shipping your own items is better than dropshipping. You give up that convenience but in return you know what you are selling and when it will ship.

haus1028
Yeh, I just purchased an item on liquidation and shipping was almost $200, I did compensated for it before I bid but make sure you check that. Also check to see if it is a return, shelf pull, new, etc.
The problems I've run into with dropshipping:

(1) You have to charge too much for shipping to cover your fees and everyone emails you to say that they can ship the same item for $6 (gets on my nerves)
(2) If your dropshipper does not have a good description, you get a question you don't have an answer to.
(3) Sell something and your dropshipper is out of stock.
Don't get me wrong, you can make money dropshipping, but you can make more buying in bulk.

wholesalelist101
I have had auctions on Ebay and then all of a sudden the item im selling will go out of stock. When this happens I have to cancel the auction and take a loss on the listing fees. This has happened to me several times using different dropshippers.

haus1028
I returned a bunch of payments before the superbowl. I was dropshipping colts and bears helmets and clocks and all kinds of stuff. I had about 100 items listed so I didn't find out until it was sold. I somehow kept 100% positive feedback. That's the #1 reason I'm getting out of it.

bubbles-erin
I am new too, and like everyone is saying, I can see how buying in bulk would actually be wiser. I would like to dropship untill I have the means to buy a few items in bulk. Who do you all think is a good dropshipper to start out with?

haus1028
I like Link hidden: Login to view I use them. I only listed about 10 items and sold 6, I think thats pretty good. They don't have a memebership fee but add a couple dollars on top of shipping for dropship fee.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I returned a bunch of payments before the superbowl. I was dropshipping colts and bears helmets and clocks and all kinds of stuff. I had about 100 items listed so I didn't find out until it was sold. I somehow kept 100% positive feedback. That's the #1 reason I'm getting out of it.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I made $300 thanks to the superbowl. Bet a friend the Bears would Loose =) .
I didnt even watch the game. I dont even watch football. Just got tired of hearing his blab about how the bears are gonna make history.he asked me to copy the superbowl on my dvr because he wanted a copy of this historic event lol. So I told him to put his money where his mouth was. :twisted:

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
haus1028
:lol:

things-for-teens
thank you

5678gil
Doba seems to be the easiets dropshipper out there. I joined up with them and have sold a few items for a small 5-10 dollar profit, but ezdropship doesnt have a membership fee and doba does, but they also dont have the extensive product list like doba...you have to play the pros and cons...doba is sure the easiest for the beginner

haus1028
Doba seems to be the easiets dropshipper out there. I joined up with them and have sold a few items for a small 5-10 dollar profit, but ezdropship doesnt have a membership fee and doba does, but they also dont have the extensive product list like doba...you have to play the pros and cons...doba is sure the easiest for the beginner

I started off with doba. The push to marketplace setting is great. It's tough enough to make money dropshipping without the $60 a month fee.

I'll give a couple tips of what to sell being I'm not selling doba products anymore.

I'll pm it to you.

bayericlowe
If you want to know the fastest way to make a profit and do strictly dropshipping, you have to sign up with Link hidden: Login to view

It requires you pass the application process, be approved, and submit a 20 dollar fee.

But you get access to over 60,000,000 products at immediate clearance liquidation price.

And you can dropship them virtually anywhere in the USA or Canada.

No other place offers that, and they are very highly rated.

But it is hard to get into simplx. It is also one of the largest and easiest way to make a real profit on the dropshipping.

haus1028

It requires you pass the application process, be approved, and submit a 20 dollar fee.

But you get access to over 60,000,000 products at immediate clearance liquidation price.

And you can dropship them virtually anywhere in the USA or Canada.

No other place offers that, and they are very highly rated.

But it is hard to get into simplx. It is also one of the largest and easiest way to make a real profit on the dropshipping.

Link hidden: Login to view

A post from salehoo forum titled THE SIMPLX SCAM

bayericlowe
Well I wouldn't neccesarily say it is a scam, because you do receive the products and they are lower priced than many others.

But you also have to be really serious about a long term business, hence the initial startup cost.

And if you aren't prepared to do the research that simplx requires of you, its simply not worth it to sign up.

Simplx appears to be made for not startups, but people looking to leave retail and move their retail stores from offline to online.

Simplx is a better deal than Doba, because you access over 60,000,000 products versus a few hundred thousand.

However it is a ripoff. Especially for any startup company, since they don't have any of the capital which retail businesses do.

And it takes too long to get started if you did.

Look at it this way, I could show you for FREE (and NO startup cost) where to find over 100,000,000 different products at various wholesale or liquidation lots but you would still have to pay for them and sell them.

Simplx does the same thing with less discounts, and charges you fees just to get access.

I could find nearly all that information for free that Simplx is so convinced is worth that price, and then start doing real dropshipping with real warehouse outlets.

haus1028
I think the only way to make good money dropshipping is to talk a manufacturer or distributor in to dropshipping for you. Most manufacturers won't, but some distributors will.

My new distributor/dropshipper only charges a a small fee per order not item. I also have a retail store and the prices are the same as my early-buy bulk purchases. (Different destributor but same products.)
I have only just started with them but I am very pleased.

Start talking to manufacturers and they may send you to a distributor of theirs that will dropship. You will probably need a tax ID, a website and maybe even a storefront. Without the storefront they may start you on a cash account util you get it going.

bayericlowe
I think the only way to make good money dropshipping is to talk a manufacturer or distributor in to dropshipping for you. Most manufacturers won't, but some distributors will.

My new distributor/dropshipper only charges a a small fee per order not item. I also have a retail store and the prices are the same as my early-buy bulk purchases. (Different destributor but same products.)
I have only just started with them but I am very pleased.

Start talking to manufacturers and they may send you to a distributor of theirs that will dropship. You will probably need a tax ID, a website and maybe even a storefront. Without the storefront they may start you on a cash account util you get it going.

Yes, that's true. In fact I already know of one very large distributor who dropships anywhere....even overseas.

Electronic media type products too!

I can't give out their secret name, or then everyone will start using them. But they are out there. And ones like aidandtrade too.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.