Wholesale & eBay Forum Drop Shippers & Drop Shipping Dropshipping on eBay - How does it work?

Dropshipping on eBay - How does it work?

shadow-realm
Just a quick question - I was wondering if you need to buy the items before you sell them. If not, how do you go about doing this? Let's say, I sell an item on eBay, can I place the order for it and have it sent to the buyer?

jimmy_huber
Free Member
I assume your talking about Dropshipping. Yes you can this is a decent way to start if you have limited funds. There are many decent drop shippers out there. I would suggest you check the list or other members can share their favorite drop shippers.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

adesantiago
Free Member
Hi, So if you list an item on say an e-bay sight and you sell that item. How does I pay for the item if Paypal holds your funds until the item is shipped? Or do you pay out of your own pocket?

richelle_salehoo1
Site Admin
Hi and welcome to the forum, adesantiago :)

In the scenario you described, yes you will pay for the product out of your own pocket. Many sellers have to do it this way otherwise you either have a product to ship or none and end up with a negative feedback from your buyer.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how