Dropshipping with A1A Gifts - Would you recommend it?

Free Member
10 Jun 07 02:33:22 am
:lol: I am looking for a Dropshipper, I saw one in the Data Base that has a wide variety of products that I am interested in, the Dropshipper company name is A1A Gifts. Have any Members use this Dropshipper before :?: If So would you recommend them to a neebie :?: Thanks.

18 Jun 07 02:38:05 pm
Hi, you want to drop-ship, check out my web site, every item is drop-ship for me. You can sign up to get a web site like mine, or to sell on e-Bay, just look to the left at the ads. thanks for your time

Donald Sullivan
Merchandise Showcase
****Deleted By Admin*** You must be registered to sell to salehoo members, Thanks

Site Admin
4 Feb 08 07:56:24 pm
Take a look at this link: Link hidden: Login to view

Hope it helps :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.