Dropyourundies.com - Your feedback needed

Free Member
profits
Any body dealt with dropyourundies.com the website looks quite good. They chargs nearly £30 for a years membership and will dropship.
Thanks

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Profits,

Sorry I can't seem to open the site :( I have been trying for nearly 20 minutes now but I always end up with a blank page.

On a whois look up I saw that they have been online since 2006.

Anyway, I found a couple of posts about them, you might want to have a read -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps a bit :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
profits
Many thanks Richelle.

They were very helpful. I have also come accross Seductivelinedropship before. Do you have any info on them.
I ordered something as a test from them a while ago and I got it quite quickly. They are also based close to me which could be helpful.

I would be grateful if you could do any digging on them.
Thanks
Liam

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're quite welcome, Liam :)

Seductiveline.co.uk has been online since 2007 and they seem to have generally positive feedback from customers. Please refer to these -

I visited their site and they have a good range of products for you to choose from. Plus they accept safe payment methods. I think you found a good supplier, Liam :)

I'll have my colleague do a quick review and maybe we can have them added to our directory too!

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
profits
Thanks Richelle

Ill look deeper at them, maybe even visit them if they allow it. I'm only about 10 mile from them.
Thanks again
Liam

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome Liam :)

That would be great if they allow onsite visits, some suppliers will not entertain any customers in their office/warehouse. You might want to ask them first before traveling 10miles though :)

If you do get to visit them, please let us know how it goes. A review of some sort would be mighty helpful!

All the best

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
profits
Thanks Richelle.
I will keep you informed. Be sure to let them know I recomended them. It might help me get a good deal
Liam

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Liam,

We'll be sure to let them know! We have actually sent an email to them and are still waiting for their reply.

All the best! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.