Has anyone used Rtenterprises.co.uk?

4 Apr 10 01:46:22 pm

i am planning on dropshipping jewelry. i'm looking for suppliers and founded rtenterprises.co.uk, it seems like they have nice products.

they charge £35 for registering.

has anyone used rtenterprises.co.uk? or do you know of any good supplier of jewelry?

thanks a lot,

Site Admin
5 Apr 10 12:54:54 am
Hi yoran,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

I found one jewelry dropshipper from our list that has earned quite favorable reviews. You may want to add this to your dropshipping options.

Link hidden: Login to view

Should you get the chance to use this supplier, please let us know how you got on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page.

Kind regards,

Site Admin
6 Apr 10 01:14:55 am
Hi yosell,

rtenterprises.co.uk has a number of very interesting and beautiful pieces. Although I haven't bought anything from them, they seem quite reputable. They have been online for roughly 10 years and I was unable to find any negative posts about them on the net.

They accept most major credit and debit cards - so a trial order wouldn't be too dangerous as you can easily do a chargeback should anything go wrong.

Hope this helps. All the best!

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
6 Apr 10 07:49:51 am
thanks for the fast responds!

unfortunately rtenterprises don't take new subscribers to there dropshipping services.

Designer-Jewelry.com has a checkout minimum off $100 also any order that is less then this minimum they will charge $25

seleon.ca looks like a very good site to but it seems like they send only in the USA and Canada. I am from The Netherlands and i think there are some great options over here so its imported for me that they send international

kind regards,

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.