I'm looking for Nike watch dropshippers, are there any?

ldvedeal
Does anyone know any dropshippers of Nike watches? Thank You

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi Idvedeal,

Nike is one of the hardest brands to source these day. Nike themselves has been doing everything they can for their products to be sold through their authorized dealers/stores to ensure that only authentic goods are being sold. This is their move to counteract the rising trend of counterfeit products.

So far, I was able to locate only one drop ship supplier and with only one watch at hand. In case you are interested, here's the supplier URL:

Link hidden: Login to view

If I find anymore, I'll add it to this thread.

All the best! Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
ldvedeal
Thank you, Richelle
Can you help me looking for more information. Thank You

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Sure thing, Idvedeal...

I'll be sure to add anything relevant to your post. Wish me luck in finding a drop shipper for this one!

Cheers :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.