iPod Wholesaler/Dropshipper in Australia?

Free Member
ccastell
Hi i'm trying to find a Australian wholesaler/dropshipper which sells any type of ipod, for wholesale prices. So i can sell them on ebay Any suggestions?

Site Admin
salehoo_group
You could try Link hidden: Login to view (based in HK) but they do ship using UPS to Australia and also they do dropship as well ;)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
mugenjolie
Why there aren't so many Australian wholesellers here at Salehoo? It seems not fare for us here at 'down under'.

lovebourbon
Here here. I have to agree been here a week or so now and everything is basically US.
Maybe us Aussies need to band together and build it up a little. Got a minimal dropship list referred to me but had jack on it or shipping just ridiculous. Dropshippers are obviously out there we just need to find them. Feel free to PM if you want to swap searching stories we might be able to help each other out.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Its possibly because the United States has the biggest online community in the world. And more businesses online than any other country. AU dropshippers are out there they are just harder to find. :D

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
dexterming
We need to pay a registration fee of $55 in order to be able to see their pricing for MKenterprice.com . Do you have any idea whats their price range is?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.