Need Advice on How to Start Dropshipping

ida_rex
Im a new member here at salehoo. I have found a couple of interesting items to sell, but I only wonder how to start. Should I just find a supplier who accept dropshipping? And what should I do next? Which questions should I ask, and how should I do this? Are there copies of messages made by other members which I could look at and get some inspirations?
Sorry for my bad English skills :)

yonglejewellery
As for dropshipping, you need to find a reliabler one.

My suggestions is that you can buy some (small quantity) hot products you like and have profit to start online sales.

Honest Jewelry supplier
Email: info@stylesupplier.com
Site Admin
Rhea_SaleHoo
Hi Ida,

Welcome to the forum!

*Should I just find a supplier who accept dropshipping?

-Yes. There's a way to filter your supplier search to show only dropshippers. To do this, simply click on "more options" (found under the listed categories) at the bottom portion of the categories. Please click on the link to view how: Link hidden: Login to view

*And what should I do next? Which questions should I ask, and how should I do this? Are there copies of messages made by other members which I could look at and get some inspirations?

-You can start by contacting drop ship suppliers directly. We have ready-to-use templates to make things easier for you. Just follow the step-by-step guide below:

1. On the Members' Dashboard, click on Wholesale Directory found on the upper left corner of the screen (please see link to view).
Link hidden: Login to view

2. Type in a product to start searching for suppliers (please see link to view).

3. Click on a supplier link to find out more about their company (please see link to view).

4. Click on Contact supplier button to view our email templates (please see link to view).

5. Select a template to start inquiring with supplier (please see link to view).

*Note: You can also edit the template and inquire about their required documents needed, shipping arrangements, return policies, and payment terms.

Hope this information helps.

Directory Approved Supplier
_assagers
Hi Ida,
My company does drop shipping to all US addresses and it is included in the price of the product. We can certainly be a starting place for you. I was a new seller just like you a few years ago. You'll want to build as time allows, bringing on product after product. Get good at researching the products potential before you spend a lot of time setting up a listing. Make sure that the product will move at the price you need to make a profit. Also, plan to make small margins. As a drop shipper you are only out your time and maybe a listing fee. For pushing paper, you can't expect big margins. Volume is the key to real income in dropshipping. A good goal is 50 products that move consistently. For example, lets say you have 50 products and half of them move every day and that you make 3.00 profit per item. 3x25 is 75 per day profit. multiply by 30 days and you've made 2,250 in profit that month. I hope that this helps!

Ruth Ladas
1st American Pleasures

rowellbee
Hi Ruth, I've seen a few of your posts, and I'd love to work with you with selling your products

_assagers
I'd love to work with you Ida. Please send an email to me at Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
davidsass99
hey my name is David. I wanna dropship but im at bit stock and dont know how to start off.
I am from Europe and wanna sell on Amazon.com iy would be very helpfull if someone could help me out :) sorry if im sound stupid...

-David

Last edited by fudjj on 14 Sep 15 10:09:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEO
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi David and welcome to the forum,

You can search for specific drop ship suppliers in the directory, follow this link for navigation advice Link hidden: Login to view

I think it might also be a good idea to run through our Seller Training Centre for some helpful tips as well. You'll find the link to that in the black title bar at the top of the page.

Of course we're always also available to help out where ever we can, so just give a shout out anytime you need advice on anything.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

adriansmith10
How do I sell on dropping, if I don't have a picture of the item, and anyway to advertise it on Ebay or Amazon?

_anggood_ropship
adriansmith10 wrote:How do I sell on dropping, if I don't have a picture of the item, and anyway to advertise it on Ebay or Amazon?

hi
Our dropshippers can download product images and description without watermark from our site freely. no any joining fee and no dropship fee for every order,our dropshippers can enjoy 3%-10% discount.you can check the following site to learn more about our dropship program:

1,Introduction about Dropship Program: Link hidden: Login to view
2,Shipping service: Link hidden: Login to view
3,Return policy : Link hidden: Login to view

You just need two steps to be our Dropshipper.
Step one : register account,link:Link hidden: Login to view
Step two : apply drop ship program, links: Link hidden: Login to view

If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn
Site Admin
fudjj
As BG has indicated above, most suppliers will provide you with product images and descriptions if you ask them.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

adriansmith10
Thank you very much for your much-needed info on Drop Shipping (I spelled it right this time) and pics to sell on Ebay or elsewhere you really know your stuff!!! again thank you; Ron

Site Admin
fudjj
Cheers Ron

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

k_lee1919
Hi,
I am new to this site and really want to get into drop shipping, I just don't know where to start or how to find suppliers. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Kim

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Kim and welcome to the forum,

I would suggest running through our training centre to get started, plenty of useful advice there Link hidden: Login to view.

From there, finding suppliers is straight forward, this link will show how to refine your search through the directory new-members/searching-the-directory-t15632.html.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

_anggood_ropship
Hi kim
If you are thinking about boosting your business or potentially starting up a dropshipping company, Banggood can be your partner. Here ,you can learn all about our great drop shipping opportunity :
1,Introduction about Dropship Program: Link hidden: Login to view
2,Shipping service: Link hidden: Login to view
3,Return policy : Link hidden: Login to view
4,Our dropshippers can download product images and description without watermark from our site freely.
Once you become a dropshipper, there is no any joining fee and no dropship fee for every order.On the contrary,our dropshippers can enjoy 3%-10% discount.
Any details,you can feel free to contact us!
Personal Email:pengjinghui@banggood.cn

If we ever got a chance to draw your attention,
Please register as a member first at Link hidden: Login to view
So you can apply as a dropship member by this link: Link hidden: Login to view
Email: pengjinghui@banggood.cn

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.