Hello. I'm kind of looking for a list, a numbered list of how I should start and continue. Because I have nothing yet. I want to start an internet company selling products in Norway (which isn't simple). I have read a lot, but there should be a list (some kind of checkup list) for newcomers I think. Maybe I can help make one, since I am a newcomer and want to start up too. Is there anyone who can help me in giving me some tips, and advice in what I have to, like I need a company (registered company), an internet site and so on.
Because I have (almost) no money to start with, atleast it will take longer time. Here is some of my ideas:
1. Register a company in Norway (free)
2. Get an (free or payable) internet site (I have www.one.com today)
3. Make an market plan (a plan with information and budget and so on) (free)
4. Find out about import rules in Norway (dropshipping at first, then wholesale) (free)
5. Use Salehoo (and other places to get information) (free and not free)
6. Find secure companies to shop from (free)
And, I really need help to prioritize, and find a lot more to fill up my list. Please comment if you can, and ofcourse I am reading everything in here I can.